Sunday, May 01, 2005

In the Summer Time

Apparently, It's more difficult to write in this blog on a daily basis than I ever imagined. Time slips away and before you know it tomorrow is today. Now that I have only one exam separating me from 3 1/2 months of idleness- it's seems an opportune moment to update my little blog some. Firstly, I need to state that much as it does for my brother, the teacher, summer is an idea many adults don't fully grasp anymore. Just like when my sister makes fun of me by saying that adults don't get a Spring Break-unless you are under 21, a teacher, or otherwise engaged in schooling, summer loses some of it's magic once you get a full-time-life-sucks-but-work-sucks-more kind of job.
I graduated from high school in 1994, and with the exception of maybe one semester, I have always taken at least 3 hours in school, have only really worked teaching preschool, and have always called Spring Break- Spring Break. This time next year when I graduate (I'm keeping my fingers crossed) I will hopefully gain employment in an elementary school-thus keeping the joy and idleness of Spring Break and Summer alive forever!
Point being, I hope to have more time to update my blog this summer, in addition to some more personal goals I will blog about later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home