Thursday, March 31, 2005

Testament of Love

My brother of sweet blessed fame is coming here to stay the weekend because he has some type of award ceremony at his law school tomorrow. My 4 year old daughter loves her uncle very much(and his dog Sassy) and his wife too(She probably assumes she is coming too and will be greatly confused that she's not.) To testify to this love she kept her clothes on til almost noon because she knew her Uncle was coming. For any who don't know me and my family...perhaps you stumbled across this by accident, my daughter wouldn't get dressed if Barney himself were stopping by. She is naked and she wants to be naked and doesn't even want to wear cute nightgowns to bed. My sister half thinks I am a hippie for letting her get by with this behavior but I kept thinking she would outgrow it c'mon, it has to be just a phase, right? Well it has been almost two years of pretty constant nudity. Perhaps this isn't a phase now, but an issue! At least she understands she needs to be dressed for company-but to get dressed and stay dressed over half a day in advance-that my friend is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home