Friday, February 11, 2005

Like I promised I wrote again today with a review

Hi everyone. I got to watch Aloha Scooby Doo yesterday and it is pretty good! Now mind you realize it's no Alien Invaders or Zombie Island and I may not buy this one, but it is definitely rentable. The best feature was the 30 second preview at the beginning of the disc which promises a What's New Scooby Doo volume 5 this summer-I had been wondering when that would come out:) The worst feature was that Mario Lopez did a voice in the movie, and even though I liked him on Saved By The Bell, his voice is way too recognizable for me to just "get over it". I like the fact that most of the voices on the show are familiar-but his is way too familiar if ya know what I mean. Well that's about it for today-maybe I'll write Monday and tell ya all the things I bought with my share of our income tax return:)

I got an email the other day that said "yesterday is history, tomorrow is mystery" so that will be my meaningful comment for the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home