Thursday, February 10, 2005

Only 5 peas in my pot pie

There were only 5 peas in my pot pie just now:) I am so delighted! I never understood what with all the food choices we have now that you can't buy a pealess pot pie. Mmmn pot pie is good, but picking around the peas takes away from the overall enjoyment process. Also I should get to watch the new animated Scooby Doo Movie Aloha Scooby Doo today it should be here via netflix and I am overly thrilled. Looks like today is gonna be a good one. Oh this is my very first post on a blog, and don't get me wrong I want to write deep meaningful things as much as the next egocentric blogger, but let's face it a day without peas is a day worth typing about. If ya check back tomorrow I'll let ya know if you too should seek out Scooby Doo Hawaiian style:)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good job- now the trick is to keep doing it.

February 10, 2005 at 3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never did like peas in your burnwick stew either........

February 10, 2005 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home