Friday, February 18, 2005

Chocolates and DVD'S

My husband bought me some chocolates for Valentine's Day. They are exactly the ones I wanted, but when I told my cousin they cost 30 dollars a pound, she said she would feel guilty eating candy that cost that much. I would easily pay 90 dollars a pound for good eating-which as I write this sounds kinda like having a drug problem because it is true-food is my drug of choice, but I ain't gotta have the good stuff all the time. A dime bag of little debbie usually suffices. I realized that I entitled my blog too many wrong roads, but if you wander here accidently somehow and don't know me-you may not quite comprehend what that's all about. I am hear to tell you that I lead a life of misdirection so bad that the definition of the word would scarcely prepare ya. I'll give one quick example-I paid 30 dollars tonight for a dvd set of a show I had never seen, had no idea what it was about, but I wanted it anyway. It is called Wonderfalls. We watched the pilot episode just now, and after doing some brief research of imdb, I found out it was made last year but only 13 eps were made-and only 4 of them aired-which possibly would have influenced my decision to buy said dvd's if only there hadn't been a pretty view-master on the front. Hello viewmaster lovers! Unite! Do you know they have come out with a view master gift set that has all the cool pictures anybody would need to get acquainted with our world in under like 3 minutes? I don't know if I would recommend everyone buy this dvd set, but please netflix it or borrow it from a friend and at least watch the pilot-the girl freaking talks to inanimate objects and more suprisingly they talk back-she has a degree from an Ivey league school but chooses to live in a trailer park and work at a gift shop=it's good times! Oh and my husband told me to mention that Greatest American Hero is out on DVD and season 2 will be out in April. WE watched that pilot too-it's also good stuff! Check back later for more compulsive decisions you too can try at home.

4 Comments:

Blogger Yorick said...

You know what's funny? I post as many entries in a day as you've posted.... EVER!

Hint: People will quickly stop coming to your website if you don't keep updating regularly...

Second Hint: Download Hello and get Mellissa's help so you can post pictures to your site. People like the pictures.

February 19, 2005 at 9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I watched the Wonderfalls episodes when they aired, downloaded the episodes off bittorrent last year, and just "made a backup copy" of the DVD's that I rented. Good stuff. I like shows about smart, bitter girls.

February 21, 2005 at 2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also they have to be educated, smart, bitter girls.

February 21, 2005 at 3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your mom wants to borrow the Wonderfall dvds sometime.

February 23, 2005 at 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home