Sunday, August 05, 2007

Summer Vacation part two

June went by. Imogen went to a fun art camp one week, and we drove down to Mississippi one weekend for a quick visit I think. I have been also keeping a handwritten journal with more detail-it might say for sure. She went to Bible School and even took her friend with her a few nights and on that Sunday morning for the closing service. Mostly I feel like we took June as a happy-to-be-home-from-school month.
My brother had been in an internship this summer out in NC and he and his wife met here over July 4th weekend. We ate a lot of good food, played guitar hero and cards, and shot fireworks. It was so great being with family that weekend and I think it helped me /evade my increasing feelings of anxiety. I hadn't had to take medication for anxiety in over a year, but the slow pace of summer and screwed up hormones and genetics made me all too aware that I was going to have to figure out how to handle it... again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home