Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Isn't It Ironic?

I have been thinking about posting for about two weeks-Ironically my brother said he would check back on the 20th so today is his lucky day!
Here are my random thoughts for September 20th 2006.

1. Clark likes to eat. He is outgrowing all his clothes. He is down to like 6 onsies that fit and maybe 2 pairs of pajamas. So don't send lawyers, guns and money-send diapers, clothes and money:)
I am thinking he needs 12 months right now, but will easily be in 18 months by Halloween. For those keeping up he is 7 months old now.
2. Imogen took the absolute cutest school pic I have ever seen-a parent at school told me she was gonna look just like Jennifer Anniston.
3. Twice this week people have actually invited me to do things and Imogen is gonna ride horses Saturday so my boredom is actually threatened.
4. My husband and I have a contest to see who can lose the most weight by the end of October. So far it has been a who won't gain the most weight contest. We are truly pathetic.
5. I like to have a number 5 so here it is-My birthday is October 6th. Please send giftcards and cash:) Or cookies me likes cookies.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see you all this past weekend! I can't believe how much Clark is growing. Let me know how that horse riding thing goes. Sounds like fun to me.

September 22, 2006 at 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it great you have started backing blogging. good stuff.

September 23, 2006 at 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home