Tuesday, September 26, 2006

TP Anyone?

I wouldn't say I am obsessed with toilet paper, but at someone's house I usually notice the brand if visiting the bathroom. I am not obsessed with toilet paper, but I do almost 99 percent of the time buy White Cloud and only in the 9 roll pack when available. I am not obsessed with toilet paper, but I do have some thoughts on the matter. I have been helping out at Imogen's school and occasionally I have to pee.
I use the girl's bathroom down the hall(who knows if parents are allowed to use the facilities in the teacher's lounge) and both times there was toilet paper there on the roll just waiting to be used. This struck me as wonderful and odd at the same time. The question, how can a school district just afford to stock bathrooms with toilet paper allowing me to choose as many squares as I please????? When I was in elementary school-we had a tp monitor and you were only allowed so many squares-yes I even remember teachers telling the monitors how much to allow per toilet usage option(doing #1 or #2)but I never remember visiting a stall with a roll inside. So now the question is why? Was JPS even then low on funds? Does Rutherford County trust their kiddies more? Who is to say? But I am glad my daughter gets to wipe her butt without having to develop a complex. See I am not obsessed with toilet paper-I just have some thoughts.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't remember the tp being restricted to only so many squares when I was in school. :)

September 27, 2006 at 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, I never had restrictions a child on how much toilet paper I could use. You are just odd, but I love you that way =)

September 28, 2006 at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home